Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sound Alchemist


One morning I found myself online ordering tuning forks. What? Why? I had no idea!
After I purchased them I started to research tuning forks and what purpose they have.

Interestingly, one day I am doing this meditation and I am visited by a friend. I hear the message you are a sound alchemist. I will teach you how to use the sounds.

One day I used my tuning forks on a client in my business, I have no training or idea of what the procedure is, except that I can not harm you. The client was raving about the experience!

I am still not sure how this is going to unfold, I found I have not felt drawn to using them often. I am guessing when the time is right, I will have the instruments ready and I will be free to explore.




No comments:

Post a Comment