Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A New Team & Mission


Each day of the 3 day workshop the energies and frequencies of the individuals and room changed. We were able to go higher and higher. The last activity we did, we went inside the Vortex. During this time, if we wanted, we could sign up to work with a team of 3 Pleiadians.

Pleiadians read the energy of the palm of the right hand. If we wanted to accept the invitation to work with a team, we were to raise our right palm.

I had already been working with a team of 3 Pleiadians, so I was curious if I would keep my original 3, or if I would be given a new team? When I raised my right palm to the center of the Vortex I was excited to see what would happen. I did not feel a huge immediate change. After a few minutes I felt the presence of a very, very tall Being. He felt very strong. I could also feel the presence of my Shaman looking Being. I was unable to feel the 3rd team member.

3 days later, I was at the lake meditating. By, this time I had finally made contact with the 3rd Being, and she has a very loving and nurturing energy. As we were doing the meditation, my team said, today we will talk about "our mission". Yipppy!!! I had been asking about it, but so far had not gotten any information.

My team shared, our mission has not been predetermined. Our agreement to work together was pre-agreed. What we do together, we will co-create as a team. It was suggested each one of us share what we are willing to bring to the table.

The Being on my left shared, he is aggressive, he is speedy, he is confident. He brings to the table Confidence. The Being on my right said, she is kind, she is gentle, she is love. She brings Love to the table. The Being across me said, he is balance, he is grounded, he is leader of ceremonies and initiations, he is wise. He brings Wisdom to the table. I shared, I am enthusiastic, I am passionate, I am a communicator. I bring Communication to the table.

We agreed we would show up for one another and our mission. We agreed we would take the time to connect and communicate with each other daily.

I have recently been apart of group with with my mastermind group, the Align and Fly Girlz. I have been witnessing first hand the benefit of having a team. Growth seems to explode when energies come together. My Pleiadian team makes me feel so Confident, Loving and Wise! I love being apart of a team, and having friends who bring out the best in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment