Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Am From A Flower Dimension

Last night I had the most wonderful colorful dream.
( 1-7-12) I was in a different reality. I lived in a valley. The whole community was in blanket of beautiful colors. The colors were all flowers.

Somehow the flowers, were tall like trees, and we could move above and below the flowers pedals. It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen.
I kept hearing the word "lily".

This reality was a different type of dimension. We were like humans with bodies, but we floated. Our bodies were more like waves, more fluid.

Over and over again, I kept hearing the word lily. I think the name of this location is called "Lily Valley" or "Lily Dimension"

Then some voice said, "The name Susan mean lily". There is no coincidence that your birth name is Susan.
I was dumbfounded, as my birth name is Susan.

The dream was so real. I saw and smelled the most vivid colorful flowers of my life. I woke up in a state of euphoria and bliss.
It makes me wonder.....am I from a Flower Dimension?

No comments:

Post a Comment