Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Channeling Financial Abundance Consciousness

When I connected to the Being on my left, during my meditation, I felt a gentle energy.
I felt a fluid, liquid like gentle movement. I relaxed in this soothing energy, not sure exactly who I was experiencing. Then, I finally heard her. "I am financial abundance consciousness."

I felt this nurtured, supported, and gentle energy. I must confess, this experience would not be how I would have imagined financial abundance energy to feel. "Why?" she asked me.
First of all, I have never taken the time to think what the consciousness of financial abundance would feel like. If I were to guess, I assumed it would dynamic, powerful, and intense.

She then compared financial abundance consciousness to air abundance consciousness. I know air consciousness is abundant. I am not startled or surprise when humans tap in the abundance of air consciousness. Abundant air consciousness has a subtle gentle fluid energy too. I realized I had bought into the old belief, that financial abundant consciousness is not as easy to receive. I assumed the consciousness would be dynamic and intense because I thought it was more difficult/rare to receive.

She showed me an image of baby in a womb. She compared herself to that frequency. Inside the womb, the baby is fully supported, nutured and provided for. The baby is not required to work, earn, or do anything in order to receive these gifts. It is the baby's birth right to be fully supported.

Abundance is our birth right. It is a natural part of design of our consciousness.


We don't have to prove our worth, work hard for our worth, or convince others of our worth.
She encouraged me to swim in this emerald green lake I could see. Ask the element of water, to help you connect to the financial abundant consciousness. Set the intention that the water will help you. Water can amplify the experience so you can feel her consciousness more clearly and deeply. In the bath or shower, visual the water drops seeping into your pours to assist you to feel/know your abundant birth right.

She suggested I take time daily to connect with her frequencies. Develop a relationship with her energy field. Acclimate to the gentle, supportive, and nurturing frequency of abundant consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment