Thursday, January 19, 2012

Channeling Symbol Consciousness


12-31-11 I had an energetic meeting with the Karmic Board Committee. During the meeting I agreed to organize and hold space for sacred journey meditations once a month. ( Information can be found on my website on Free Journey page.)

Tonight was the first night. During the sacred journey, I channeled one energy that I wanted to share here. I channeled the symbol consciousness. It was fascinating! I saw a star, who morphed into a variety of symbols. Then stayed on the anchor symbol.

The symbol consciousness gave us some tips on how to tap into their energy field. First they suggested we notice them, become aware of how many symbols we see during our day. Each symbol has a specific/individual consciousness as well as group consciousness. By taking the time to notice them or give them a few second of our attention, we can receive their gifts/downloads.

They showed me, images of placing symbols photos around my house, like we place photos of our loved ones in picture frames. I saw many symbols posted on a bathroom mirror. I heard the suggestion to rotate and add new symbols. Keep the symbolic air moving so to speak with new symbol frequencies/images.

Then the anchor symbol tells me.......guess what? This was so precious! The anchor symbol tells me, he represents, anchoring in the frequencies. Get it! Like the symbol literally can anchor in our energetic downloads. For example, say you are using symbol of heart for love, place heart symbol and anchor symbol side by side.
This helps us anchor the love energies.

The symbol consciousness made another useful suggestion. Call in the symbolic consciousness, and set the intention to connect to their energy. Go into your heart space, and take a pen/pencil and allow their energy to be presented on paper. ( you may want to close your eyes and allow your hand to express) They said, we might feel like we are creating a new symbol, and this is possible. Yet, most likely they tol
d us, that we will create symbols from home. Symbols for our other dimensional lives. We will easily be able to tap into those frequencies and bring some symbols here that are encoded to recall our multidimensional life.

It was the most fascinating channeling session. Then guess what else? When I went to look up a photo of an anchor symbol, guess what I saw? The ankh!!!! There
it was, right there! Inside the anchor symbol is the ankh symbol!!! Is that a coincidence? I think NOT! ( smile)
It makes me want to go into the ankh consciousness next time and learn about her energy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment