Friday, January 13, 2012

Everyday Connections Radio Show Party

My friend, River, had been feeling a strong pull to be guests on some radio shows. The idea didn't make my heart sing, yet, I wanted to be supportive of her visions, so I agreed. The closer we came to the radio show date, the more annoyed I felt.

I realized, I was annoyed at myself for not speaking my truth. I was annoyed at myself for playing the co-dependent role. The day before the radio show, I sat down with myself to figure out how to process this lesson. I saw how this experience, helped me to set boundaries and speak my truth. My friend, played a beautiful role in helping me get more congruent with myself. Then I asked myself, "how can I turn this experience into something that felt juicy to me?" I knew if I didn't clean up my energy, I would bring a negative undercurrent vibration to the show. My words would have been nice and pleasant, yet my vibe would have screaming silently...."I don't want to be here!".

When I asked the new question, my higher self was able to give me a new perspective.
(don't cha just love the power of questions!!) My higher self gave me the download of friends having a multidimensional conversation. I love talking to leading edge/pioneer spirit Beings. This was a golden opportunity to get to play with new energies of the co-hosts Jean Victoria Norloch & Rick O'shield. I had listened to several of their radio shows, and I felt an attraction to their energy signatures.

I showed up to the show, with an expectation that we were going to have a fun, juicy multidimensional conversation. The experience far exceeded my expectations.
A few things that really stood out for me, were encoded words that gave me instant downloads. For example: Rick shared the expression "facet exchange" when we was discussing the subject of walk ins. My whole body resonated with that expression, and I could instantly sense what he was expressing. Jean shared a new term "sleep floating". I saw the image and got the sensation of it in a nanosecond. River, asked an open ended question "what are the clues that help you connect?" I instantly saw formulas in my minds eye, everyone has their own specific formula for connecting. We can't copycat someone else's formula ~ the connection won't be your optimal possibility.

My heart was singing as we talked, we shared, and we listened.

After the show, my higher self has been gifting me with downloads on the value of playing with new energies. We trigger each other, we get to be stepping stones for each other, we help activate each other, we expand not just our self, we expand the whole unity consciousness.

During dream time I had a meeting with a some council member. He shared with me, that the radio show, Everyday Connections is a beautiful gift. It is a bridge. The co-hosts are sort of like universal language interpreters. I heard that, I participated in the show from a different dimension. The co-hosts can take my vibration and translate it into expressions for humans playing in 3rd dimension. Neither dimension is better or worse, just different locations. Like Portugal and United States. The radio show and her hosts are translators and a transmitters.

This morning in my meditation, I received intel about the invisible listeners. I have listened to many shows, as an invisible listener. The people talking on the show can't see me, yet I am a real live human being experiencing the show. I got the understanding, this is what it is like for our unseen friends. Even though our eyes do not see them listening to the radio show, that doesn't discredit their existence.

Everyday Connection radio show is a huge gift! I feel so much appreciation for getting to expand and play in their playground. I feel so much appreciation for my friend, River, who co-creates magic with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment