Friday, January 20, 2012

Contract with My Inner Child, Adult Self and Multidimensional Self

I recently discovered insights about my Inner Child. I was confused why I was not able to clear one of the strands for the DNA recoding. I felt like I had an invisible block. I booked a session with a DNA recoding coach to help me solve the mystery.

To make a long story short, my inner child had a painful experience. My adult self has processed it and made peace with it years ago. What I didn't realize is, even though my adult self understands, no one ever allowed my inner child to cry, scream or share her emotions. She was repressed and was forced to handle the pain alone.

Apparently, our inner child has more influence over our bodies and emotions than I realized. My adult self would Never hurt a child, yet in my ignorance I have caused her great sadness and fear.

After, I understood where the blocked pattern existed, I have been able to go in and create love, support and friendship with my Inner Child. It was easy to move past the block, once there was an "awareness".


I received the insight to create a new agreement.
I was gifted / downloaded with this contract formula

Contract between my Inner Child, My Adult Self and My Multidimensional Self.

I went into a meditative state and came up with some new agreements that validate and support all aspects of myself.

Here are a few agreements we made, that someone might find useful.
( Remember, if you are going to make an agreement with anyone, really take the time to see if you can honor it, and if it is for your highest good.)

1. Everyone matters
2. Everyone gets to share their opinion. ( sometimes we by pass the Inner Chil
d, thinking she is too young or inexperienced)
3. We work together as a team to process and support each others triggers. ( Each aspect of myself has her own set of triggers.)
4. We agree to speak up, if one of us feels off, instead of sabotaging her. (If an aspect of yourself is feeling upset, she can try and sabotage the experience.)

These are a few of the the agreements I made with my aspects. As you can read, it is my intention to be congruent in my beliefs and stream of consciousness. Working together instead of against each other. I know this may sound super odd. A few months ago, I would have thought the person writing this was very odd.


For me, apart of understanding my multidimensional self in other realities and realms has helped me to realize I have many aspects of myself here, in this reality. People sometimes spend years working with Professionals trying to understand unhealthy behaviors or patterns.

In my experience doing the 12 Strand DNA recoding process, I get to process, integrate and release at an accelerated speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment