Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My White Tiger Guide

I saw my first white tiger in my 3rd eye a few months ago. It was the clearest image I have ever seen. He was standing in a white lab coat that had colorful polka dots on it. He wore a space helmet. It was the oddest image I think I have seen. I could see him crystal clear.


Two days later, he presented himself to us on a journey. We were on board a spacecraft with him, in a class room. He was teaching us about conscious breathing.

Fast forward several weeks. As, I started doing the 12 strands of DNA project, I started seeing my white tiger again (without lab coat and space helmet). I saw he was on ship, helping oversee my project. I begin to speak to him more and more. He feels like a father, a friend, a lover all rolled into one being.

Today, when I did a journey, he showed up again. He took or assisted me inside some wormhole. Through this portal we went. He talked to me telepathically about his strength. His race doesn't feel the need to boast or brag about their abilities. They have an inner knowing of who they are and what they can do. He shared with me, white tigers are a gifted race here from another planet.

He asked me, if I am ready to co-create with him? Am I ready to connect daily and share my experience publicly? I got the feeling, he has been waiting for me. Here, I think I am the one waiting for information, yet I could sense, he has been patiently waiting for me.

The telephone rang, and my ability to stay connected broke. I didn't finish the conversation. I have, however, decided I want to co create with him. I will keep you posted. I am curious what is going to unfold?

No comments:

Post a Comment