Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blending Energies With A Friend



I have online friends, and recently I have been hearing it is important to have friends in real time too. I know people in real time, but I did not have a wide selection of like minded friends.

As a result of the 3 day Pleiadian workshop, I met several like minded friends who live locally.

One friend, Jim and I decided to get together and play with our energies. It was my first time, to have this type of get together. It was a little strange, as how does one go about playing with energies?

Luckily, the connection between Jim and I is very comfortable, and we were both open to allow whatever to show up. We went into a meditative like state, and our Inner Beings talked to one another. I notice many words did not need to be said, it was more about the feeling, the experience. I could feel his energies. I could feel him on a different level, like I had traveled to a different dimension.

When we finished, I was totally exhausted. I wanted to sleep! He seemed to be the exact opposite, his enthusiasm was off the charts, and he was just getting started!

I went home and slept over 12 hours. I connected with my Pleiadian team the next morning and asked what happened to me? They shared, Jim holds a very powerful space of energy. His energy zooms back and forth at the speed of light. Being in his energy field was very expansive for me.

Not everyone will have that type of experience, it will vary depending on where you are at, and where the the energy of the other person you play with is at. Regardless if you feel tired or rejuvenated, exploring your energies with another like minded friend is an experience I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment