Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Physical Visit From My Family Of Light

I connected to my Star family in spring 2010.  For about a year, all my experiences were pleasant and expansive.  I was a virgin to negative or scary stories.  I was clueless to conspiracy theories and abduction stories.  I never protected myself, as it never occurred to me.  Fear was not on my radar.

End of February 2011, I was woken up at 3:00 am.  Today it is common for me to be up in the middle of night, but beginning of 2011, it was rare.  I had a telepathic hit to get out of bed and go look out the window.  I have never done this in the middle of the night in my life.  I am not a person who thinks about looking at sky during night time.

I went and looked out my front picture window.  The full moon was in clear sight.  Beneath the full moon was another sphere, except it was an orange ball of light.  The orange ball of light started floating down toward my house.  I was in shock.  I grabbed my cell phone and got photos.  I watched the orange ball of light come to the end of my driveway.  Then I saw a 3rd ball of light come out of the orange ball of light.  This ball was transparent, and much smaller.  This small transparent ball started floating up my driveway toward my picture window, where I was standing.  I started to get scared.  I was alone in the dark of the night.  I felt vulnerable.  My fear increased as the ball of light kept floating closer.  I wanted to be brave, but my truth was fear.  I telepathically told the ball of light, "I am afraid."  The little ball stopped and a few seconds later, the little ball vanished.  It simply disappeared.


My body was shaking, I was nervous and scared.  The orange ball of light stayed at end of my driveway.  I wasn't sure what to do.  I could not call anyone in the middle of night.  I wanted to be excited that I had a visit from my Star family, but the truth was I was scared.  The experience activated a fear inside of me.

 Little did I know at the time, I was about to embark on a new journey of learning and discovering information about our dark friends and manipulation.  The one area, that had not shown up in my radar, was about to make an appearance.  A few days after that contact, I hit a wall.  It took me about a month to process some hidden fear and unresolved patterns.  I write about that experience in the chapter called 'Acturian Consciousness Helps Me Break Out Of A Fear Program'.

Looking back, today I know my Family of Light came to set off a code in me.  I have wondered which Star family came to my home?  I sensed a strong  Acturian frequency, and I would have labeled it that way a year ago.  Today, I know the Family Of Light, holds a huge variety of consciousnesses.  Names and titles often do not explain the experiences accurately.  Today I refer to that night, as a visit from my Family Of Light.

1 comment: