Thursday, March 14, 2013

What Is Your Soul's Mission Quiz?

When we are in our linear mind, thinking, analyzing and being logical we are in the 3rd dimension.
Nothing wrong with 3rd dimension.  When we want to understand our soul's mission for this incarnation we want to jump into 5th dimension or heart space.

How do we do that?  One, simply set the intention, and decree it with your words.  You might want to imagine going to your heart space.  Another trick to take you from your head to heart, is to instantly answer these questions.  First response, the immediate response, without pausing or thinking.

This quiz is fun to do with a friend.  Read questions to each other.  This can prevent yourself from trying to read ahead and start thinking of your answers. 
How much do the statement resonate with you?  On a scale of 0 to 10, how much do you resonate with the statement?  There are some questions thrown in the quiz, to keep your mind busy, so do not analyze.  Add in whatever questions that appeal to you.  When you are finished, notice your answers, it will give you clues to your soul's purpose.

I am a light worker.

I am a comedian.

I am a reiki master.

I am a Pleiadian.

I am a manipulator.

I am an Angel.

I am a person who gossips.

I am a warrior.

I am a sound activator.

I am a healer.

I am a grid worker.

I am a student.

I am frequency keeper.

I am a sound healer.

I am a storyteller.

I am an artist.

I am Sirian.

I am a Shaman.

I am a hybrid.

I am an entertainer.

I am a trickster.

I am a writer.

I am a teacher.

I am a guru.

I am a stunt devil.

I am an actor.

I am Lyran.

I am an animal communicator.

I am an energy healer.

I am a fairy.

I am a trouble maker.

I am a musician.

I am a chef.

I am a dream weaver.

I am an Earth guardian.

I am an alchemist.

I am a channel.

I am akashic record reader.

I am past life regressionist.

I am a Grey Zeta.

I am a parent.

I am a walk in.

I am a renegade.

No comments:

Post a Comment