Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kundalini Awakening At Public Pleiadian Event

A month after I had contact with the Pleiadian's, June 2010. I went to my first 3 day workshop with Christine Day.  Christine Day has experiential workshops, you experience multidimensional connection and travel, it is not lecture style workshop.

One day during the workshop we were doing formation work with our team of 3 Pleiaidians.  The chairs are put into groups of 4.  The room held about 300 human participants.  During the journeys Christine tones and holds sound frequencies, this enables the participants assistance in their connections.  The experiences tend to be noisy as many in the group, use their own sounds for connection and clearing.


At the beginning of the process, I felt a sexual tingling in my groin.  What?  What is going on I wondered?  I telepathically heard my team tell me to relax and trust them.  When I realized they wanted me to feel an sexual connection during this journey, I thought, no way!!!  I was totally resistant to the idea.  They kept urging me to relax and trust them.  I decided to go with the flow and see where this was going.

This sexual feeling started to increase.  It is difficult to explain with words.  The feeling was definitely sexual pleasure, but it was somehow also a spiritual experience.  Like sex was braiding with spirit.  The pleasure and sensations continued to increase.  I was in a very blissful and ecstasy like state.  It felt like the experience happened in slow motion.  Everything moved very very slowly.  I could feel this sexual/spiritual energy moving up my body. Eventually it went all the way up to my head.  When it got to my head, I recall the energy turned into a beautiful green emerald color.  These emerald colored rays went from inside my head to outside my head.  They shot out of my head space like rays of green color.  It was an incredible journey and experience.

When the process was over, I was left feeling shaky.  I did not understand what happened to me?  How did I have this suspended orgasmic like experience for 20 minutes in a group setting?  What did it mean?
I wanted answers.  I went over to one of the teachers.  I was embarrassed to share my story, but my burning desire to understand why this happened and what it meant, matter more to me than feeling embarrassed. 

She listened calmly as I nervously shared my experience.  Then she gently and lovingly told me, I had experienced a kundalini awakening.  I had heard of word, kundalini, but was unfamiliar with its meaning.  She explained to me, in this environment, which is very safe and full of high frequencies, some people have this type of experience.  She shared with me, it is an opening that happens for humans to have easier and stronger connection to their multidimensional self and family.  She assured me, it was a wonderful thing and nothing to feel embarrassed about.

Today, I understand I had a pre agreement to wake up fast.  I like things fast.  Even though, I was new to the multidimensional world, things were unfolding so fast for me.  I also, understand the public experience is apart of my contract to help humans not feel shame about sexuality and spirituality.   I had first hand experience how magnificent and expansive it is to make cosmic love with a team of Pleiadians (aspects of Self).

No comments:

Post a Comment