Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Acturian Consciousness Helps Me Break Out Of Fear Program

End of February 2011, I was planning on sharing public workshops for star seeds.  I had gotten 8 star race sculptures from Cynthia Crawford.  I had bought a moldavite singing bowl.  I was intending to open a Playground For Connection group.  I wanted to multidimensionally travel and explore consciousness with people.

Somehow, I stumbled upon a video from George Kavassilas.   I was mesmerized by this man, it is like he had a magnetic force drawing me to him.  I saturated myself with his teachings for days.  I found my energy starting to get confused.  Was George teachings true?  I had never heard anyone discuss the things he talked about.  He shared there are dark energies manipulating us. He said, we are like puppets being controlled.  He shared some of the so called light workers, Angels and ET's are really disguises, behind the masks are the dark beings.  He teaches us to go to our heart for answers.  He teaches us to trust no one.  He teaches us not to be afraid, yet most of his stories are filled with fear.  He shared in March 2013, ET's will land and take humans to Mars.  ET's will trick people and many humans will follow and get on their crafts and become slaves.  He shared, we might witness people we love, get on these crafts.  The Earth might be without supplies of food and water, if we stay on the Earth. (This is what he said in 2011, I am not sure what he teaches today.)

His stories filled me with fear.  Then I went to anger.  Am I a puppet?  I started experiencing intense rage.  I would sit in my house alone and scream, yell and swear.  I was swearing to God, Angels, or who ever would listen.  The more I yelled, it seem like the more anger I tapped into.  "Fuck You!" I would scream over and over again.  I decided if I am a puppet, I will do nothing.  I made the decision to quit.  I shut down my multidimensional life.  I quit my telepathic connections.  I quit my multidimensional travel. I quit spending time with like minded friends meditating and connecting. I would do nothing!  I was livid.

I was also afraid.  I felt fear that George might be right.  I felt fear for my future.  I felt fear for my children.  I felt fear for survival.

I wanted someone to solve it for me.  I wanted someone to give me security.  But, no one could help me, because now I trusted no one.  I was stuck. I would not allow myself to release any energy with multidimensional activities.  I trapped all the energy inside me, which I discovered later is very damaging to the physical body.

I tried to find a new hobby.  I tried to find happiness with a different subject, I wanted to feel passionate about something.  Nothing excited me.  I was very, very, very bored.  I had no creative outlet. I had zero passion and zero enthusiasm.  I was bored and becoming depressed.

This whole process lasted about 4 weeks.  Finally, I realized I had to do something, as I was going down a depressing hole.  I finally got to a place where I decided, 'so what'.  So what if there are manipulators, so what if I am a puppet, at least I was a happy puppet.  I decided to take the wheel back of my car, and drive my own destination. I wanted back my sense of meaning, fulfillment and stimulation.  I decided more information would come in at the right time, and I would understand this subject more completely at a different time.  Until then, I was going to live again.  I allowed myself to *pause.  I know in the multidimensional world, things are not always explained in a linear timeline.  I decided to trust all the amazing experiences I had, and not to lose them because one man's story.  There were many questions I still had, but I realized, I would not live in fear of the unknown.

I connected with a local friend to have a play date.  In order to explain the significance of this story, I need to back up a minute.  Before I had my spiritual temper tantrum, I had been with my same friend, Jim.  I had just gotten my star friend statues and I was showing them to Jim.  I suggested he might want to borrow one.  I was hoping he would pick the Acturian statue.  For some super odd reason, earlier that day, when they came to my home, and I opened them, I felt zero connection to Acturian Being.  Luckily, Jim picked him.

Now fast forward to 6 weeks later, when we are going to have our play date.  I was in the room, waiting for Jim.  I was really excited to be playing and connecting again with like minded friends. Jim came in carrying the Acturian statue.  wow ~ I could feel his energy.  Wow!  I locked eyes with the statue and it was intense. I felt all this energy start running in my body.  Jim and I start talking, and I am all of a sudden getting a headache.  It is weird, and my headache is getting worse by the minute.  We decide to start the connection.  We get into the zone, and I multidimensionally went to some location.  I was alone, and my head was throbbing, behind me some Being came.  He put his fingers at the base of my head.  The pressure from his finger instantly stopped my headache.  The pain was completely gone.  As he stood behind me, with his fingers touching my head/neck, I started feeling my skull move.  My skull started to extend or elongate.  It was a wonderful experience.  I was so happy, I felt so good to be in this connection.  I was fascinated that my skull was expanding, yet it felt very familiar.  I was in bliss.  I am conscious when I travel in the realms, and I knew Jim was trying to talk to me.  I did not want to pay attention to him, as I knew I would lose the connection.  Finally, I answered him and I lost the connection.  Immediately my head started pounding again.

I started to feel nausea.  I told Jim about my experience with my skull elongating.  He looked over at the Acturian statue, he turned him sideways, so we could see his profile.  He pointed to his head, and said, you mean like that?  Yes, my skull had energetically morphed into same shape as my star friend.  I continue to feel sick, so I decided to leave.  I could not pick up and touch the Acturian sculpture.  The energy coming off him was so strong, I thought I might collapse if I touched him.  I asked Jim, to carry him to my car.

On the drive home, I was on a highway that was under road construction.  All of a sudden I knew I had to vomit.  Luckily, I had an empty container in my car, but the problem was I could not pull over on the highway.  I heard a voice telepathically tell me, I was safe, I was safe.  Somehow, a Being was able to handle my car while I was sick.  It was the strangest experience.  I know it sounds unbelievable, but it really happened.  I felt so safe as my car drove down the highway and I was vomiting.  Someone was helping me.   

I got home and went to bed.  I slept about 90 minutes and I woke up totally fine.  As if, nothing had been wrong.  I started to connect.  I was given information that the reason I got so sick is because I had blocked my body from releasing energy.  I have been playing with energy for a year, and my body is accustomed to expanding and releasing energy.  All that energy had been stuck in my body, and it was like a detox when I allowed it to move during my connection.  I understood at a deep deep level, I will never suppress or walk away from my multidimensional self again.  

I saw how the Acturian consciousness helped me re align my body and expand my field of knowing.  After that experience my fear about March 2013 changed.  I didn't have answers, but I energetically had security.  I had a new sense of knowing.  I realized we are all Creator Gods.  We each get to create our own story and time line.  No one's story is superior, no one's story is wrong.  Fear programs are beliefs.  We can detach from a fear program at any time, if we want.  I am so thankful to Mr. Kavassilas for playing an important role in my awakening.  He helped me access deeper layers of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment