Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shape Shifting Into Black Cat

My friend, Shannon, and I started multidimensional travelling in summer 2010.  When our two frequencies connect, we seem to access an instant portal for multidimensional discoveries.  We flow in sync with each other  and effortlessly access similar visions and information.  

We both felt a strong desire to explore different realities and realms every week, for over a year.  Today we understand we had a pre-agreement to train together and set off codes in each other.

During one of our journeys, I saw a black cat sitting tall on this stage like platform.  The cat had a very regal and royal vibration.  I telepathically heard the cat invite me to come to her on the stage.  The problem was, in front of the black cat, a black panther paced back and forth.  The panther seemed to be guarding and protecting the black cat.  I sensed the panther was not going to grant me access to the stage.

The cat kept calling me.  I decided to jump and by pass the panther.  When I energetically jumped to the area that cat sat, somehow I landed inside the cat, instead of next to the cat.  The second I was inside the cat, I knew I was the cat.  The cat is me.  I had instant memory or knowing of being a feline.  I recalled, that I am able to shape shift from human to cat and cat back to human.  I could feel whiskers growing on my human body.  I know it sounds bizarre, but energetically, I could feel these whiskers growing by the side of my nose.  Whiskers are very important, we started getting hits and messages about whiskers.  Whiskers not only balance an animal, but they are multidimensional receptors.  I could feel my multidimensional body abilities expand as my whiskers grew.

During a different journey, the black panther came to share information to me.  The black panther told me, I have an agreement with him.  In this lifetime, I am in partnership with him.  He grounds me and anchors me, in order that I may be unbounded.  We agreed to partner.  When a person is strongly grounded or anchored, they have freedom to fly beyond our imagination.  I have witnessed many human couples have this type of arrangement.  One human is very grounded, and their partner is very flighty.  In partnership, they work in harmony to assist each other.  

One day, months after connecting with the black panther, he came back for an additional message.  This message came in around summer 2012.  My black panther schooled me.  It was funny actually, and I appreciated the friendly reminder.  He told me, I was not fully honoring my agreement.  He said, I had agreed to be unbounded, and even though, I was flying high and fast, it was no where near my abilities.  I came in with a huge capacity to go beyond whatever I could imagine.  He firmly told me, not to compare myself to others.  My measuring stick should be with my agreements and my abilities.  If I would check in with my multidimensional self, I would discover, I can embody more.  The information made sense, and I noticed, I have picked up the pace since then.  I never feel nervous, that I am getting too out there, as I know I will always be anchored in this reality.

Today, I understand our soul or spirit can be expressed in many forms.  We are not our physical containers.
Our essence can be expressed in an animal, human, star, rock, tree or blade of grass.  We can project our consciousness in many containers and story lines.  Multidimensional travelling helps us embody the vastness of our Being.

No comments:

Post a Comment