Monday, March 18, 2013

Multidimensional Family Going Home

Fall 2012, I went to my 4th Pleiadian workshop with Christine Day.  I found myself frustrated.  I noticed the energy was moving slow.  The lectures format had increased, compared to her past workshops.  She was explaining more and answering more questions.

Christine had always been a fast, experiential player.  Why was she slowing down?  Why was the audience needing so much feed back and verbal explanation?  I was annoyed!

I went home the first day irritated.  I asked my multidimensional self what the hell was going on?
The next morning before workshop I was given information that made sense.  It not only made sense, it was brilliant!

I was shown an image.  I tend to see information in visions.  I saw a foreign exchange student.  She was knocking in my parents home.  She was answered by my parents, and she was very polite.  She had proper manners.

Then I saw, she is somehow related to us.  A daughter given up at birth or a daughter who was sent to live abroad.  Even though this girl was family, she, herself did not feel like family or familiar is the word I heard.  She is a blood relative, yet because she had not been exposed to us in this lifetime, she participated in proper meeting etiquette. 

Then, I saw an image of myself going home.  I never knock on the door.  I never do the proper manners.  I leave my jacket where ever I want.  I walk in, AS IF, I belong there.  I go find my mom and give her a hug.  I have no proper etiquette .  I act, AS IF, it is my home.  That is how I feel at my parent's home.  I feel their home is my home.  It is familiar   It is normal.  It is home.

Then it landed, I understood in that nanosecond.  If, I had been sent away on a mission or a journey to another land or realm, when I first came home, I would ACT AS IF, I was a foreigner.  I would initially feel like a stranger, not walking into a family home.  

I understood in that moment, because we shut ourselves off from our multidimensional reality, it feels foreign when we return.  We participate in proper manners and etiquette. It takes time to recall this is family, this is home.  When I returned home in 2010, I came back with proper etiquette.  Proper connection ceremonies. 

That multidimensional understanding gave me insight to what was happening at the workshop.  Many people felt like strangers, or foreigners visiting a place that was not familiar.  They needed the proper etiquette and manners in order to participate.  The slow moving energy was assisting many of the people in the group to acclimate to their home.  It was taking them time to adjust.  I had already adjusted.  I was home.  I went home in 2010.  Some family came before me, and some family came after me.  

At that now moment, I did not need the time and adjustment period some of my brothers and sisters needed.  We are all blood related.  I understood, that just because it is familiar to me, does not mean, I am better than or more advanced than my family.  We are all blood relatives, returning to our parents home...at our divine time.  

The vision gave me understanding and patience.  The vision gave me the bigger picture.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment