Saturday, March 23, 2013

Annunaki ~ Heart to Heart Connection

I saw this great video called Bashar - Pleiades - Adronis On Annunaki Giants From Nibiru in July 2012.

The video really excited me, I instantly knew I wanted to connect with Annunaki Consciousness   I had never known or felt a connection to this energy.  After watching the video I made contact.

The first thing I noticed or experienced were wings, like big huge Angel wings.  This surprised me, as I was not expecting Angel wings when I connected.  "Things are not always what you think they are." is the telepathic message I heard.

Then I was shown an image of a dream I had in 2011.  This really surprised me, as I have been waiting for months to get an understanding on that dream.  First, let me share the dream, then I can share how the Annunaki Consciousness explained the meaning to me.

In the dream, I was alone in space.  I was suspended mid air, I was standing, but without gravity.  I was jumping up and down screaming, "pick me, Pick ME!".  My excitement and enthusiasm was over the top.  There was no one in the dream, just me, in space.  Yet, I was talking to someone who had no body or form. I really wanted to be chosen.
The next seen in the dream, I am above two orange suns.  The two orange suns are in a vertical line, one higher than second.  I knew I had to travel through both orange suns to get to the ground.  On the ground, I could see frozen humans.  I knew they were playing the game, freeze tag.  Freeze tag is a game, where if someone catches you, you have to freeze until someone tags you and frees you.  I knew I was going to travel through the suns and go unfreeze the frozen humans.
The next seen, I landing on the ground or Earth.  But, I did not land outside the frozen human, I landed inside the human.  I was inside their body and I had to tag them from the inside.

When I woke up from that vivid dream, I wondered what the heck it meant?  It was an awesome dream, but was a total mystery to me.  Fast forward a year later, in this multidimensional journey, I was shown that dream.  Then I was shown the meaning of that dream.

I was shown a stage, with actors and actresses.  The performers performed the play, but at the end of play, they never stop to take a bow and walk off.  In this vision, the performers kept repeating the play.  They were in a repeated loop of repeating the play over and over and over again.  I was shown, when we go inside a Being, we can tag or touch their heart space.  When we touch their heart space, we release them from the play.  We release our brothers and sisters from repeating same story line.  Our family can take a bow.  Our family can finally get the clapping of appreciation for a performance well done.

In the play, it did not matter if you played the part of villain or hero. It did not matter if you had large part or a small part.  Everyone in the play was given a huge wave of appreciation for participating.

The Annunaki Consciousness showed me, how we release or tag each other.  We have an agreement to co created with each other.  We can go into anyone heart space and release them from the game or the repeating play.  It is a collaboration.  It is not an us and they.  It is a 'we'.  The meditation expanded my heart wide open.  It was one of the most loving connections I have ever experienced.  

When I shared my story with some people, I discovered some people have prejudices or judgments about Annunaki.  I found out there are some negative stories about their culture or race.  I can not say if that is true or false, I can only share my experience. When I invited their energy into my Field, it was a pure heart to heart connection of unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment