Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wing Ceremony by Shannon B













We got our Wings!
On 9/23/10, a full moon day after the Fall Equinox, begins an energy portal, described as an opening for light of the central sun. This transformative time continues until 10/10/10, and is auspicious for those interested in ascension, for astrologers, for those who follow the Mayan Calendar and for lightworkers all over the earth and probably beyond earth.


I called my team as she calle hers. Our intention was to connect with our teams in meditation, and to connect with one another and journey together in our imagination while in an altered meditative state.

I felt all 4 star beings connect to with the heart chakra. I felt light coming out from them together in a cocreation of sacred geometry, with star shapes as one geometric pattern. First a square as all around me, then sacred geometry, maybe similar to a merkaba but unique from these beings as a pattern of their frequency coming from heart to heart with light rays. This goes with my theory, or inner knowing that we create from the heart space by projecting vibration, light and sound.

Today, a few days later, I discovered that star beings don't tell you their name very often but recognize each other by energy pattern! Later, they will want us to bring a frequency, a vibration, beyond which we have felt as humans, back to earth which is related to divine earth mother energy! This is confirmed by others who have been in touch with benevolent star family. They really want us to wake up and to go to higher frequencies of love and peace. In fact, I took another journey today with my team in meditation and asked their names. They made a geometric pattern and told me that it would translate into my language as LOVE, TRUTH, JOY and FREEDOM. These are all frequencies they want us to feel and bring to earth. LOVE is the tall, elegant, female who is the one who communicates with me the most, and does so telepathically.

In this wonderful shared meditation with Sabrina and my team, they stood in 4 corners which Sabrina mentions “corners” after I see it! She and I are in doing this together. She is leading verbally. I listen and experience my star team. They don’t appear as grey aliens but white as they have before. They don’t appear as etheric cloudy beings of light as before. They are etheric, but less fuzzy and do have angel wings this time. It is funny how they show up as balls of light, angels, typical to what people think of as ETs, or misty beings, or beautiful alien in a dress. They are tall and I sense they could be Zeta Reticuli who are the tall white and spiritual beings who teach. They certainly have a lot to share. I now see them as angels that are light bodies. I have a circle of angels around me. At one point they all hold hands with one another. They eventually tell me that "We are going to give you wings too." We end up at a playground, the playground of love, which has trapezes and fun, enthusiastic energy of playfulness. Sabrina is experiencing being in a meadow with sunflowers, and flowers intertwining. I have a connection with the Sun and sunflowers in my life so it feels right.She also sees us as licorice representing blended beings and blending into one another. I am curled up in the meadow on my back in some weeds of the meadow, my star team surrounding me and loving me. I ask “How am I going to give to you, as you give to me?”

"We are making you One with us, we are giving you wings like us!" Meaning drop your physical body and become the light body, you are free! They convey their light bodies with hugs as I may have told you. They mention that we are to have a winging ceremony and it unfolds (ha ha, that was unintentional). Oh, does it! Keep in mind that all of this is happening spontaneously. I mention that we are protected by light beings, and creating safe space in ceremony right here in the meadow. I have flickerings of memories of being a part of the Council of 7 in the Pleaides with a small group of women who did magic together, in this moment when I think of creating safe space.

The energy of Mary Magdelene shows up with her energy, tuning into the divine mother earth energy.
She looks like a mural of Pacha Mama , the earth mother, that I saw on an orphanage wall in Peru. She has long hair and a larger than life face looking down with love from the sky. They, the star beings, are having us feel this frequency which we are taking to earth. I ask to download HOW we can take this energy to earth and I am given: "By the feeling! Now that you have felt it, it will be accessible, and you can bring it to earth."

It is celebration mode in the playground of love. We hear laughter, or I do, then the song The Lollipop Guild. Sabrina sees straight lollipops. The starbeings are so happy and laughing. They are glad somebody from earth gets this finally! They love us so much. I see the ones with flat circles on top of a stick that have a swirl inside- the vortex!. It all feels blissful this far. We go to a stage for the winging ceremony (this all is making me laugh now, inside, as I report it).

Then we end up seeing white horses with wings, Sabrina’s vision, that I instantly share and relate to when she mentions it. The wings took her to winged horses, white ones, and we became those two winged horses. We fly free, and are at a cliff suddenly. We are asked to jump and it is fine. I have a bit of fear but it is because I am supposed to when I jump off a cliff, but isn’t real. I jump, happily leaving my human dense body and life behind. Everything that is not me I leave on the cliff and fly to space, to other planets, side by side with Pegasus Sabrina.I mentioned that it is like being one, as a flock but also individuals, like what she was saying when we spoke before the meditation. Unity with diversity. It is like soaring to another level, and this is our winging ceremony and intiation. We are given wings. We can know ourselves as any form of life. We are not held back in the confines of a physical body or as Sabrina or Shannon. It helps us to see beyond that human perspective, from a wider one from the sky! So freeing. See life through all perspectives; different sets of eyes. Sabrina Says she feels blissful and the word FREE comes to mind. We want to keep flying. I am told something about having eternal youthfulness, radiant health, from feeling the frequency in the winging ceremony which was really a blissful experience of flying across the heavens, the galaxy, as a Pegasus. I am thrilled about being eternally healthy.

I have an important meeting to attend on the phone, back in real life. So we are wrapping it up. I say I see Mt. Shasta.

"What does it look like?" asks Sabrina. I first am speaking of another insight then get to answering the question of what it looks like. We are in a crystal cave inside Mt.Shasta. There is warmth coming from the center of the earth in the cave. The crystal cave has the Akashic Records of everything that has ever happened or could! It is huge. I know I can go in there again on another journey. I can go there as a means to access the Akash. It excites me, for another day and also because I read Akashic Records for myself and others and this means I can do it even better. Part of me got so much that I am afraid to go further, in such excitement, and another part of me wants to go all day. But we both return back to this reality, until another day. I really want to go back into the Crystal Cave...together.

To read Sabrina's written vision please click here.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say,this is awesome!I especially love LOVE being.She sounds mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete