Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spirit Called Me


The Great Universe called me to Mount Shasta and organized all the details without me even being aware. Originally the Align and Fly Girlz were discussing getting together in San Diego for the wizard training class with Dr. Bartlett, Matrix Energetic.

I got the ball rolling, and asked my parents to watch my children for a few days. My parents quickly agreed. My mom tells me she would like to take my children on a vacation, could she have them a week?

Wow! Now I can spend longer in California! Yippy! I was beyond excited! A few weeks later, I stumbled upon this amazing teacher, Solor-An-Ra. I instantly fell in love with her teaching style. I discovered this teacher had some powerful changes as a result of going to Mount Shasta. Mount Shasta, I wondered? Where is that? The next bizarre thing unfolds, in a 24 hour period of time, I heard 3 people all talk about Mount Shasta. How odd, I thought to myself. I have never heard of this location, and now I hear it 3 times in 24 hours. I googled it. Instantly, I knew, I would be going to Mount Shasta instead of San Diego.

I went to Mount Shasta with no agenda, no hotel reservations, no plans. I trusted I was suppose to be there for a reason and it would unfold.
Just as I imagined, one amazing story after another amazing story unfolded.
At the end of my first day at Mt Shasta, the stores were closing up. I was on my way to my motel. Out of the side of my eye, I saw this poster stapled to a sign post. “Best Of Mount Shasta Day”. Wow! This event looked amazing! A day full of ceremonies, music and energy workshops. I studied the poster to see when it would be. Guess what? The event would be held, the very next day! Another amazing coincidence!

The next day, the event started with this powerful Shaman ceremony and talk. We honored the elements of the Earth, and we received information about the importance of giving back to Mother Nature. When you go out into nature and enjoy her gifts, like the sun, trees, water and more, take the time to say, “thank you”. The speaker talked about how all things are alive and living, and we want to follow the guidance of reciprocity.

Through out the 12 hour day, there were many hands on workshops. Each workshop taught me something new. The meditations were intense, and we could feel the energy of the place exploding with love! I had strangers come up to me, telling me I had bright energy light streaming out of my crown chakra. I had strangers give me books. The day was totally magical.

The final part of the ceremony was a meeting with the Elders. The Elders of Mount Shasta went in a circle and shared their wisdom, insights and knowing with us. I was in awe. I felt such a reverence to be included in this amazing ceremony. The people at the ceremony seemed to be so excited by my presence there. One of the Elders turned to the group, and said, “Spirit called her here for a reason. She heard the sound of spirit calling her. She was meant to be here for this day. She will return to Minnesota and pass along the important things she has learned.” The never ending circle of wisdom continues; we learn and then we share. I learned, and now, thank you for listening me to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment