Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Energy Friends


I was called to Mount Shasta. On my magical journey, I met someone who was had captured energy images on her regular camera. The photos had no touch ups. I heard a voice in my head tell me I, would capture energy on my camera too!

I assumed I would capture the energy on top of Mount Shasta. I took several photos. I did not see any energy? I even tried to take photos with my crystal. Nothing. Hmmm?

I forgot about it.

After staying in Mount Shasta a few days, I came to realize, no location connects you. I do not need a mountain, or an energy vortex to connect me to me. I love the water, the ocean. I realized, I did not want to stay at the mountain, I wanted to go to the ocean. I drove to Monterrey. When I got to this wonderful city, I felt intense emotions of LOVE and Joy! Water is my heart's desire.

I only had 36 hours left on my journey. I slept less than 5 hours, and spent each moment on the beach. I watched the sunset and the sunrise. During the sunrise, I took some photos.

When I went to print the photos, guess what??????
My energy friends showed up! YES! I have been so excited my camera captured the energy. I am Thrilled, that as I was in in my zone of total JOY on the beach, I was able to capture many energy friends! The photo on this page, is from my camera!!! Mount Shasta is a magical energy vortex. I assumed the energy would show up there. Interestingly, for me, water is my vortex. When I was at the place where I FEEL the strongest connection, that is when I was able to capture the energy Beings! It confirms what I learned on my journey. My connection to Me is totally unique, I must follow what Feels the Best for ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment