Monday, September 20, 2010

Do You Want To See Into The Future?


This morning, I asked my team, some questions about my future. What is going to happen? How is such and such going to unfold? You know, the typical questions.

Interestingly, my team started discussing why us humans want to know the future. Why we are so curious about the future?

They explained, as we have been living in a dimension of polarity, we have felt the pleasure and the pain. We want to know the future, because we want some type of guarantee, things will be pain free.

My team asked me, "if you knew, if you were completely certain, this experience would only give you pleasure....how would you respond?" "Would you be more passionate?" "Would you enjoy the journey in greater detail?"


It made me realize, how easy it is to hold back. How easy it is not to give 100% enthusiasm for an experience, when there is chance there might be some pain or discomfort.
I decided I want to go for it! I want to live 100% in my passion and my enthusiasm.


No comments:

Post a Comment