Friday, September 24, 2010

White Winged Horses











I recently discovered I have an online friend, Shannon, who also enjoys Star Beings. I was delighted to discover someone to share stories and experiences with.

We decided to have a play date, and invite in our Star Friends. We openly went into a type of meditation activity over the telephone. This was my first telephone conversation with Shannon, and our first experience playing with energies together. It could have been awkward, but it flowed effortlessly.

The biggest thing I experienced during the meditation was a feeling of blending. It felt like I was being introduced and connected with new sensations. Blend, blend, blend ...I kept hearing and feeling. I felt a little like I was climbing a high mountain, and I would slow down and allow my body to acclimate to the different oxygen levels.

I saw sunflower roots and plants blending and intertwining. Entanglement. I saw licorice. Blending images in my minds eye.

Shannon was given many detailed insights and images. She freely shared with me what she was seeing, hearing and feeling. We played together so easily.

I started hearing / seeing White Winged Horse. I asked what does this mean? Shannon starts talking about pegasus. I had never heard this word before. The past few weeks, I have been hearing and seeing images of a white winged horse. I have been so curious what does it mean? What is it? As Shannon was sharing information she was getting about the wing ceremony, I giggled with total delight, as my guides told me....Shannon is my partner. She is the white winged horse who I have been waiting for. We are white winged horses together. I squealed with delight as I was given information about this mysterious image I had been seeing for weeks.

Shannon guided us on this beautiful ceremony of us humans being given our wings. Our light bodies can fly wherever, whenever. Shannon wrote an amazing detailed summary of our experience, to read click here.

Our whole blended experience reminds me so strongly, there are no coincidences. Friendships, mysterious images, and new sensations can instantly blend together and make perfect sense!


1 comment:

  1. What a magical connection. Can't wait to read Shannon's take on the experience.

    ReplyDelete