Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bee's Are Talking

Did you get a chance to read my blog from July about bees?

Click here to read it.

Yesterday during my meditation and channeling session, I got a singing message about BEe-ing. During the message, I saw many many bees.

It was interesting, as a few short months ago, I had asked, "how can I have big expansions?". The answer I was given at the time was images of bees. What? I wondered? I was told to study bees, bee sounds and bee totems.

This message was all about, it is time to Bee it. Stop reading and start Bee-ing. I love to read, and it was not an insult on reading, rather it was an invitation to experience it first hand. Feel your way to Expansion. No one else can do the expanding for you. It is an inside job.

I created a quick one minute video of the message I was given yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment