Monday, September 6, 2010

Power Animal Totem


Have you ever heard of animal totems? They say, if you feel a strong connection to an animal, that animal has a message for you. You can google the animal's name and write totem after it, like 'giraffe totem'. The internet is full of great explanations and definitions.

I have been playing around with animal totems for a few years now. It happened to me totally unexpectedly. I was walking at the zoo and I looked up, I saw a giraffe. I fell head over heels instantly in love. I have never had a strong reaction to an animal in my life. I was dumbfounded by the intense love I felt for this giraffe. When I asked me about it, I was given information about animal totems.

A few weeks ago, I was doing this group meditation. The energy in the room was very powerful and loving. In my meditation, I was visited by Kragon. The photo I included is the closest image I could find to describe him. As you can see by the photo, Kragon looks dangerous. When he visited me the first time in this meditation, he showed up so loving! He feels like a big brother, smothering me in love and affection. Again, I had this powerful connection feeling to my new friend, the dragon. I instantly knew I had been given a new power animal totem.

Everyone I would like to introduce you to my wonderful friend, Kragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment